Friday 26 October 2012

7 Days of Halloween: Day 2 - Pumpkins + Tutorial



   Hehe, iată şi a doua zi din seria 7 Days of Halloween. Azi e ziua dovleceiilor.
   [Hehe, this is the second day from my 7 Days of Halloween challenge. And today is the pumpkin day.]


   O să vă arăt poze cu modelul şi, la sfârşit, aveţi şi un mic tutorial ca să vedeţi cum l-am făcut şi să puteţi să vă faceţi şi voi dacă vă tentează.
   [I am going to show pictures of the nail design I have created for this day and, at the end of the post, you will also find a tutorial where you can see how I have made it, so you can try to do it too if you like it.]






   Nu-i aşa că sunt drăgălaşi? Mie una îmi erau atât de dragi încât nici nu-mi venea să le mai şterg ca să fac şi celelalte modele. :))
   [Aren't they just pretty? I loved so much the way they turned out, that I didn't even want to remove them in order to make the other designs. lol]

   Am promis tutorial, aşa că iată!
   [I promised a tutorial, so here you go!]

1. Cu o ojă portocalie coloraţi fiecare unghie. Aceasta va fi „corpul/ capul” dovleacului nostru.
[1. With an orange nail polish, paint each nail. This will be the „body/ head” of our pumpkin.]

2. Cu o pensulă pentru linii trasaţi linii verticale dintr-o culoare apropiata de portacaliul folosit anterior. Nu ştiu cât de bine se vede, dar sper să întelegeţi.
[2. With a liner brush trace vertical lines. Use a color that's close to the orange youhave used on the previous step. I don't know if you can see, but I hope you will understand what I'm saying.]




3. Acum facem frunzele. Pe o foaie de hârtie, puneţi nişte ojă verde şi, cu o pensulă pentru detalii, desenaţi ceva care să semene cu nişte frunze (nu cred că ale mele seamănă :)) ).
[3. Now, we move on to the leaves. On a piece of paper, put some green nail polish and, witha detail brush, draw something that looks like leaves (I don't think mine look like leaves much lol).]

4. Pasul următor îl reprezintă ochii şi gura. Pe aceeaşi hârtie puneţi şi nişte ojă neagră. Tot cu pensula pentru detalii, desenaţi nişte triunghiuri pentru ochi şi apoi o gură.
[4. The next step is drawing the eyes and the mouth. On the same piece of paper put some black nail polish. Using the detail brush, draw some triangles for the eyes and, after that, a mouth.]



5. Dacă vreţi să aplicaţi top coat, puteţi să o faceţi. Eu nu am aplicat.
[5. If you want to, you can apply top coat. I did not.]

   Ca şi la modelul cu ursuleţi panda, am făcut şi ceva în Photoshop, care sper să vă ajute să întelegeţi cum să faceţi acest model. Este foarte simplu. Aveţi încredere în mine. ;)
   [Like I've done on my Pand Nail design, I've made a tutorial in Photoshop too, that, I hope, it will help you understand how to create this design. It's very easy. Trust me. ;)]


post signature

1 comment:

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)