Sunday 14 October 2012

Tag: I love Fall!

   Tagul acesta l-am preluat de pe YouTube şi cum eu nu voi face un filmuleţ în care să arăt produsele, voi pune poze care sunt ale mele sau altele care sunt de pe Internet.
   [This tag is from YouTube and since I won't make a video in order to show you the products, I will use photos that are mine or others from the Internet.]



QUESTIONS:


1. Favorite Fall lip product?

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

4. Favorite Fall Candle?

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

MY ANSWERS:

1. Balsamul de buze de la Nivea Soft Rosé [My Nivea Soft Rosé lip balm.]
2. Natty No. 473

3. Sunt destul de sigură că noi nu avem aşa ceva în România, dar ciocolata aia caldă arată super. [I'm pretty sure we don't have this is Romania, but the Hot Chocolate look great.]


4. Nu am.. [I don't have one.]

5. Ceva de genul ăsta (eu am pe roşu). [Something like this (I have a red one).]


6. Casă bântuită. [Haunted house.]


7. Hocus Pocus ^_^


8. Cine are o mică obsesie faţă de vampiri? Eu! [Who has a little vampire obsession? I do! ^.^]


9. Din păcate, noi nu sărbătorim, dar dacă am faceo, aş încerca să fiu Katherine Pierce (din nou vampirii :)) ) [Unfortunately, we don't celebrate Halloween in Romania, but if we did, I would have dressed like Katherine Pierce (vampire again lol).]


10. Botine/ ghetuţe [Booties]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)