Saturday 30 November 2013

NOTD: KKCenterHK Stamping Plate


   Some time ago KKCenterHK sent me some pretty-pretty flowery water decals, which you can see here, and a stamping plate.
   It took me a little to long to post this because of all the thigs I had to do for school. 
   Anyway, the nail design is here now and I'm very pleased with how well this stamping plate works. In fact, all the KKCenterHK stamping plates I tried, were great.


   This is how it looks:

   Price: USD$4.55
   You can find it: here.
   
   And some photos:




   Nail Polishes I used:
  • Golden Rose Care + Strong 213
  • Golden Rose Paris 04

xoxo, Cristina


4 comments:

  1. Ce frumoase sunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte frumos design-ul as spune ca matritele sunt la fel de bune ca si cele Konad, imi place mult oja Golden Rose ce numar e? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oja este numarul 213. Eu nu am folosit niciodata matrite de la Konad, dar eu sunt extrem de multumita de acestea.

      Delete
    2. eu am doua matrite Konad si trei Essence, dar am inteles ca exista o gramada de alte matrite care sunt la fel de bune si costa mai putin cum ar fi de ex. Bundle Monster, multumesc de numarul ojei CG trebuie sa o caut si eu :D

      Delete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)