Monday 2 December 2013

Getting Ready For Christmas #1: Not Yet, But Almost!


   Holidays are coming! Holidays are coming!
   
   Well, hello everyone!
   So, today is the day I start a new challenge! It's been such a long time since I've done my last one... This challenge is a collaboration with other blogger girls, it's called Getting Ready For Christmas and was created by Elsa. I forgot to say it is AMAZING! I absolutely love it and I can't wait to do all the topics. :)
   It doesn't have exact dates when we all should post our nail designs, which I find great, since I'm always having trouble with finding some spare time. Everyone can post their designs whenever they want, as long as it's before Christmas (obviously). 
   If you are curious to see more pictures of my Not Yet, But Almost manicure, along with the names of the other topics, feel free to click on Read More. :)







   I used:
  • Golden Rose Paris 04 (white)
  • Farmasi 48 (red)
  • Classics 288 (glitter)
  • Chissa 203 (red glitter)


xoxo, Cristina


8 comments:

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)