Wednesday 10 September 2014

Funny Faces

Hello girls!

I've decided I want to change my nail shape. I missed the almond shape. Haha. They were still quite short and a barely managed to give them this shape because I didn't want to cut them too short, but I wasn't patient enough to let them grow, either.

Those faces are water decals and I had them for a very long time. I bought them on the spur of the moment. Then, I realized I didn't know how I was going to use them. Because they were white, I had to apply them on a dark background and I wasn't sure I'd like that very much. I was wrong! I like the result. Maybe it's because of the shape, maybe it isn't. They look funny. That's good for me.

What do you think? Do you like them? Let me know in the comments.









xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)