Monday 15 December 2014

My Top 6 Christmas Nail Polishes











Hello everyone!

In today's blog post I decided to show you 6 nail polishes/ colours that I believe are perfect for Christmas. I know I called this a top, but I will actually just write them down in the same order from the picture above, from left to right.

  • Flormar Supershine U14 (swatch
  • Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 121 (swatch)
  • Golden Rose Rich Color 22 (swatch) - this is my favourite red of all time ♥
  • Golden Rose Rich Color 110 (swatch) - the perfect Christmas green; it has tiny glitter particles in it, which makes it so much prettier
  • Golden Rose Magic Color 345 (swatch)
  • Flormar 392 (I used it here) - I love this nail polish so much!
As you can see, there are reds, because nothing says Christmas better like red nail polish ☺, there's green, golden glitter and a holographic glitter, which cand make any nail polish 10 times prettier. They are all glittery. Ha ha. In case you are wondering, all of these nail polishes are quite cheap, but they are very good quality.

If you don't have a glitter nail polish and you don't want to buy one, but you want to get glitter nails, you can always go buy some glitter, which can be under 1$ ☺. 










xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


1 comment:

  1. Foarte frumoase oje. Ultima o am si eu si imi place enorm!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)