Tuesday 16 December 2014

Oh, Christmas Tree






Hello everyone!

For my first Christmas manicure, this year, I tried to do something that looks like a Christmas tree. I'm not sure it looks like one in these pictures, but in reality, I'm quite happy with the result. I also wanted to use nothing else, but Golden Rose nail polishes. There was no special reson for my choice, I just thought it would be interesting if I only use one brand. Besides, most of my glitter nail polishes are from Golden Rose and Christmas is the perfect time to use as much glitter as you want ☺

What I used:

  • GR Jolly Jewels 102
  • GR Jolly Jewels 112
  • GR Jolly Jewels 121
  • GR Holiday 55
  • GR Rich Color 110
  • GR Magic Color 345














xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


2 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa manichiura! Usor de realizat si arata tare bine. Ojele texturate de la Golden Rose sunt perfecte pentru manichiurile de sarbatori. ; ) Imi place si inelul tau! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe! ♥ Si manichiura si pozele.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)