Monday 19 January 2015

Gabrini Brilliant B12





Hello girls!

I want to show you a new discovery, a gorgeous, really cheap nail polish. The Brilliant collection is a new collection from Gabrini (at least I've never seen it before). I believe it's supposed to be a textured nail polish, but it's not as rough as other textured lacquers (GOSH Frosted Purple, for example). To me, it's more like a dense glitter nail polish, something I've been wanting for a very long time. It takes 2-3 coats to cover the nail, depending on how thick the layer is. The best part of buying this cutie? It's under 2$ (5 lei in Romanian currency). I was planning on buying another one, but then I so this colour and I fell in love! ♥ Maybe it's just me, but I think this is a unusual shade, which makes it even more prettier. 

What do you think?









xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


7 comments:

  1. e frumoasa nuanta asta :D nu stiu cum de n am zarit o :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumos arata <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superba!

    Seamana mult cu Chrystalized Pink de la Avon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E intr-adevar ft interesanta nuanta asta. Unghiile tale in schimb sunt super frumoase. Imi place si forma si lungimea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu am gasit-o din intamplare. Voiam neaparat o oja din gama asta, dar nu prea ma tragea inima spre nicio culoare din cele pe care le vedeam, si apoi am zarit-o! singura si trista, undeva in spate (poate au pus-o acolo ca sa o ascunda :)) ). A fost dragoste la prima vedere :))

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)