Sunday 8 February 2015

Feathers!



Hello! 

Another day, another image plate! Ha ha. So, this is the last image plate of the 3 I told you about, but  don't worry (as if you'd actually be worried by that; ha ha)! I have 3 more to show you, I'm just not sure when.  

I told you I'm in love with matte nails at the moment, so I used Gabrini 3D 05 as a base colour, over which, I've applied my beloved Matte Top Coat from Golden Rose. The stamping plate I used is BP-18. There's nothing bad I have to say about this image plate. I would've liked the designs in the center to be a little bigger, but it's ok, I'll use them when I have shorter nails ☺.

Just like the other two image plates (which you can read about here and here), if you are interested in buying this one, you can order it from here. It's $2.99, but you can get 10% off if you use this code: QNX31. You should also know, they have free shipping worldwide. 











xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


3 comments:

  1. Cu ce oja ai stampilat? Rezultatul arata impecabil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc. CR Cairuo se numeste. E chiar bunicica si a fost ieftina, vreo 3 lei, cred.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)