Wednesday 4 February 2015

Floral Stamping



Hello girls! I'm back! ☺

Some time ago, I received 3 image plates from Born Pretty Store. A few days after that, I bought 3 more. I guess I'm starting to develop a passion for them. Ha ha. I haven't had any time to post pictures and show you what they look like because I had to study for my finals, but, now that they're over, I'll have more spare time. 

The first one, BP-24, is a floral/ spring themed image plate. Very pretty. I'm in a terrible need for something to make me think of spring because I'm so sick of winter, so this is perfect for my curect mood. Ha ha.

If you are interested in buying it, you can order it from here. It's $2.99, but you can get 10% off if you use this code: QNX31. You should also know, they have free shipping worldwide. 







xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


2 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoase,e superba placuta asta,eu inca nu am folosit-o,pupicei <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frumoasa manichiura !

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)