Monday 9 February 2015

Leopard Print French Manicure




Hello!

I've just realized Valentine's Day is coming and I haven't shown you any designs. You might be asking yourself how's this, leopard print french manicure, a V-Day themed design. Well, there's a tiny red heart in the corner of my nail. Ha ha. To be honest, I just wanted to do some leopard print nails and thought that, maybe if I add a heart, it might turn into a design you can wear on Valentine's Day. However, I do have a few ideas that are more obvious for this special day. I just hope I'll get to do them.

The first thing I did was to apply my Miss Sporty  Nail Expert Base & Top Coat, after that, I used Golden Rose Paris 03 which I would describe as a sheer white. I used it because I have yellow nails and this makes them a bit more white. The spots were drawn using Golden Rose Care+Strong 187. I've also used black acrylic paint.

What do you think?








xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)