Friday 6 February 2015

Nude Matte Nails & Stamping




Hello girls! 

Lately, I've been having a  thing for matte nails, as you will probably see in my next blog posts. For this manicure I've used Gabrini 3D 07, which is a pretty nude. The thing I don't like about this nail polish is that I always get bubbles when I apply it. However, that was easy to fix by applying my Matte Top Coat from Golden Rose

The stamping plate I used was BP-15. If you are interested in buying it, you can order it from here. It's $2.99, but you can get 10% off if you use this code: QNX31. You should also know, they have free shipping worldwide.

In my last blog post I have said I received 3 image plates from Born Pretty Store. If you want to check the other one I've talked about on the blog, click here.







xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


1 comment:

  1. Ce manichiura superba! <3
    Este o manichiura exact pe gustul meu : eleganta, sic.
    Felicitari :x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)